Outstanding Women Achievers in Competitive Fields Selected; Honorees are Exceptional Role Models of What a Woman Can Do
Detroit, Mich., January 31, 2018 (Newswire.com) - The Career Mastered Awards Class of 2018 will be honored during the 4th Annual Michigan Women’s History Month Awards Charity on Thursday, March 15, 2018 at the Roostertail Waterfront Entertainment Complex in Detroit, Michigan. The Awards Evening of Elegance Charity is the highlight of the Michigan Women’s History Month calendar, routinely attracting a sell-out crowd.
Linwick & Associates, LLC in conjunction with its sponsors will honor the achievements of women who have made a compelling mark on business. Honorees represent powerful women across diverse industries and disciplines. These women leaders are Game Changers who have mastered their work and have learned the necessary steps to move ahead and build successful careers. The honorees are exceptionally strong role models of what a woman can do. Career Mastered Women's History Month Awards celebrations are being held in three cities: Detroit, Charlotte and New York.
“It is a powerful time to be a woman,” says Dr. Lisa J. Wicker, President & CEO Linwick & Associates and Career Mastered Visionary. “In alignment with the National Women’s History Month theme, Nevertheless She Persisted, we’re thrilled to honor remarkable women who make a difference each and every day while inspiring future generations.” Proceeds directly support Excel Village Center for Learning.
The honorees are exceptionally strong role models of what a woman can do.
Career Mastered Class of 2018 Honorees:
Distinguished Leadership Award
- Ora Hirsch Pescovitz, President, Oakland University
- Sharon Madison, CEO, Madison & Madison International
Game Changer Award
- Honorable Deirdre Waterman, Mayor, City of Pontiac, Michigan
Leadership in Action Awards
- Nina Abubakari, CEO, Advantage Health
- Pamela Alexander, Director, Community Development, Ford Motor Company
- Carla Bailo, President & CEO, Center for Automotive Research
- Janice Cosby, Chief Marketing Officer, Ascension Michigan
- Donna Joseph, President DJM Group & President, NAWBO Greater Detroit
- Christine Moore, Executive Vice President and General Auditor, Comerica Bank
- Keisha Risby, Owner, Beautiful Brides
Emerging Leader Awards
- Nailah Ellis Brown, CEO, Ellis Infinity Company
- Kelli Coleman, President & Founder, KM Coleman Group
- Amanda Lewan, Co-Founder, Bamboo Detroit
- Meagan Ward, Owner, Creatively Flawless
Women Supporting Women Group Award
Dare Divas International, LLC.
- Angenette Frink, Assistant General Counsel for Guardian Industries Holdings, LLC.
- Sheri Hunter, President of Lyons Hunter Media Group, LLC.
- Brenda Jegede, Manager, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Mia Lewis, Audit Manager, Ally Financial Inc.
About The Career Mastered Leadership in Action Awards:
The Career Mastered Awards is the leading Women’s History Month Awards in Michigan honoring today’s women leaders who are Trailblazers and take charge of their careers and their futures. The Award honors amazing women who have made a compelling mark on business and are exceptionally strong role models of what a woman can do. Established and presented in 2015 by Linwick & Associates, LLC. Career Mastered Awards celebrates and acknowledges the victories, challenges, and stories of the women who have helped to make our country what it is today. Proceeds from this program are donated to Excel Village, a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide youth mentoring and scholarships. Sponsors include: Northwestern Mutual, Ally Financial, Comcast, Worth Financial, State Farm Insurance, Beasley Media Group, Aerotek Staffing, Oakland University, Fifth Third Bank.
About Linwick & Associates, LLC
Linwick & Associates, LLC is a global human resources consultant firm with offices in Metropolitan Detroit and Charlotte, NC. The mission of the company is to create organizational value through people. Its Founder, Dr. Lisa J. Wicker is internationally recognized as a leader in human resources management with more than 30 years’ experience in organizational dynamics and change management across Fortune 500 Companies and Industries. She has been recognized by the Detroit News as one of the most successful women in Detroit. Corp! Magazine recognized her as top Diversity Leader in Michigan, Black Enterprise recognized her as a leading Diversity Champion in America, Jet Magazine profiled her trailblazing success, The Michigan Chronicle dubbed her a Trailblazer and UPTOWN Professional Magazine named her one of America’s top executives.
To join the conversation:
Source: Linwick & Associates, LLC.